Translate

Saturday 27 June 2015

Realtime Special - Raco del llibre - 08026 Barcelona

Working in 22@(Glories area) I often walk home up to Guinardo just to change a bit the daily office day routine (on Fridays I use to do so).

My way often goes through calle Rogent and this is where you can find the Outlet I present you today:

Racó del llibre
(books for adults and children)
 

Carrer de Rogent 90 – 08026 Barcelona
See map
Monday to Saturday 10-20h

The last Friday I went by I had again a fantastic time there: a good chat and laugh with the owners. They are really kind and try to help you as much as they can to find what you are looking for. 

They sell books for adults and children at amazing Outlet prices, for example, 4.95€ instead of 13.95€ for a children´s book. They also sell books of art, novels, drama, cook books, handcraft… Their offers are stock sales, last pieces of an ending edition, promotions of publishing houses…


 The books come mainly in Spanish or Catalan but you will also find them in English in a little quantity. 


I already bought a lot of children´s books there. My tip: When you see a book you like buy it right away. Don´t even think too much. 

No maybe. No later.   

As they have little 
quantity of each book they will be sold out before you even say Jack Robinson. Schools and colleges (and me) are one of their best clients.





Enjoy a 5% discount until 30th June 2015 (Sant Jordi 2015 Promocion Especial).



                                          Find here a video
This kind of Outlet is a MUST visit. I am very happy to present it to you. 

My evaluation: EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji+Emoji 
(as I pay 3 times less for books)




No comments:

Post a Comment