Translate

Thursday 11 June 2015

calle Girona - 08010 Barcelona - Nice Things Outlet

I love this outlet shop for its unique offer of prints and items like clothes, bags, hads, tights, accessories for women and little ladies (MINI as the company itself calls them).


The company was founded in 1995 offering clothes and accessories with a vintage touch and French style.

Nice Things Outlet

Carrer de Girona 38 - 08010 Barcelona
Phone 932 15 74 79 Monday- Saturday 10-21h

This is a bit of what I found there:
women                                               mini

dress and belt                                  earrings and necklaces


As I have a MINI mister (son) I could not buy something for him so far.
This would be a nice future project to create a men and mini men collection. What do you think, Nice Things?

See the full photovideo on Facebook 
(under video or date): 

and Instagram under mrs_bargainhunter

My evaluation: EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

No comments:

Post a Comment