Translate

Thursday 15 October 2015

calle Girona - 08010 Barcelona - SBT Outlet

Next Outlet from calle Girona I present is

SBT Outlet

 Calle Girona 30 - 08010 Barcelona
Monday to Saturday 10- 20h


This Outlet mainly sells shoes for women and men, also some bags and clothes for women.

This is what I bought there so far:


When I am on my Outlet shopping tour in calle Girona I always enter this Outlet. Even though I only bought one pair of shoes. Having shoe size 39 it often happens that this size is sold out- seems that the whole world has this shoe size. LOL! (Less that I cannot find something for my taste).


SBT Outlet sells different brands. Above shoes are from a Spanish brand CLOEE. Once I even saw a really gorgeous pair of boots from Replay!!! in size 40. So don´t underestimate this Outlet. You can really find some cool bargains with patience and regular visits.



And remember “All you need is PAY less”



Yours sincerely,


mrs_bargainhunter







No comments:

Post a Comment