Translate

Monday 27 April 2015

My first review- my favourite Outlet ever

27.01.2016 
This Outlet does not exist anymore. Since July 2015 I tried several times to contact them via e-mail, phone, Facebook and even passed by (at different hours): I always found the doors closed and no lights on the office floors on the higher floors. 

***********************************************


This is for all Hello Kitty lovers out there. This is a MUST for you to visit.

I am visiting this Outlet for years now and find always something to buy. Today I have been there again and nearly lost time over it. So many details, so many bags... Hello Kitty lovers paradise.

This is what I got (Tokidoki by Hello Kitty):

At the moment they have SALE with 70% discount!!!
Imagine how expensive this collection actually is. The black bag comes for ONLY 21€ including discount. In 2009 it was sold for 175€ and still will be in U.S. So it might be a good collectable.

Brands they sell:
Guru bags, Little Miss/Mr, Ed Hardy bags, Hello Kitty...


Calle Avila 129 - 08018 Barcelona
Phone 933005511

Monday to Friday 9:30-13h and 14-17h 

(for summer schedule ask at the shop)








My evaluation:      (Best buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment